Saturday, October 10, 2020

Ghouls Amidst The Flames

All these people in California are having to evacuate because of wildfires. That's bad. I feel sorry for these folks.

Some of these people come back to find that their homes and everything in them has burnt to ash. I feel even worse for these folks.

Some of these people, while they are coming to terms with the loss of all they had, are approached by some assholes with a microphone and a camera and asked, "How do you FEEL about this at this moment?"

If this ever happens to me, I have a response prepared. I'm gonna start with, VERY calmly, "Well, the first thing I want to do is rape your mother."

I'll stop a moment, and get the anchor's reaction, and then repeat, "I want to rape your mother."

"I want to rape her again and again and again, slap her around, yank her hair out, maybe knock a few teeth in. Rape her good. And then, when I have utterly crushed her spirit and stained her soul forever, I want to take an axe and split her goddamn face open just to see the look on her face as she sees that axe descending, and HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, YOU GODDAMN GHOUL?!?"

If nothing else, I'm pretty sure they won't put me on the evening news. Then again, I'm sure it would surface if I ever decided to run for office...

No comments:

Post a Comment